[brandon's list] Re: Street fighter IV

  • From: Clement Chou <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 06:36:38 -0700

Well, a bit of that, too. But both go hand in hand as far as I'm concerned.

At 06:30 AM 10/05/2011, you wrote:
We are? I thought we were here to argue berate each other and to cause general chaos.
On 10/05/2011 2:33 AM, Clement Chou wrote:
MK 9 is the only game that has done it that way. Blazblue has something similar, but that game's story mode is a bunch of portraits with voiceovers reading the text bubbles. Fighting games wise, tekken 5 has a pretty decent story battle... nowhere near as detailed as MK 9 though. And keep the questions coming.. that's why we're all here. To ask questions to each other and to contribute as much as we can.