[brandon's list] Re: Street fighter IV

  • From: Clement Chou <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 07:11:34 -0700

Personally... blazblue's story was a convoludedmess. If it wasn't for that plot guide up on gamefaqs I'd be confused as hell... and I hate the fact that you need to constantly press x to advance the plot rather than having something even like animated cutsceens. Either something like MK... or just clips from something resembling your average anime.

At 06:50 AM 10/05/2011, you wrote:
Just curious, but who likes the Blazblue story design? I'm not talking about quality here, I mean each character has a respective story that ties them to the conflict and there's one big ending with those characters to make things right, or at least the main character thinks so. I dunno, seems like the plot overall of BB is more logical. From what I gather from the two games that have been released, the conflict is that seven characters are involved in a rebellion against the NoL and I'm thinking the next game that comes out will end this particular story with more characters involved. Plus, two novels and comics are released for BlazBlue in Japan. Why they won't do that for MK is beyond me, but yeah. The main stories in BB take longer in general to complete than MK as well, if you get all the endings and things it takes at least 3-7 days. True endings not that much but still. Only took me two days to beat MK's story, but I'll probably play through it again as the quality is simply awesome.
Orin
orin8722@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks
Skype: orin1112