[brandon's list] Re: Street fighter IV

  • From: Clement Chou <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 19:20:37 -0700

That just takes practice... if you haven't put a lot of effort into fighting games inputs like that are kind of weird to time until you get it down. And even experienced fighting gamers complain about the MK style of inputs... the back forward, back back, back back forward, that kinda thing... when almost universally all other 2d fighters use quarter circles, dragon punch motions, and half circles. Just going into training mode, pick liu kang, and work at throwing the fireballs as fast as you can.