[BNU] Re: notetakers and Eloquence speech

  • From: Ricardo Herrera <deathdogg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: b.lingard@xxxxxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, pann1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 11:18:39 -0800

Like the read2Go app, the second gen stream has Heather and Ryan. I like Ryan,
mainly cause I got used to it on the bookshare app on iOS. And yes, I agree,
there are many voices out there that are much better, and I would love to find
them. However, I cannot install them on anything except my laptop, and what the
point in that? I don't plant to read books on my laptop, so yes, hw should put
more human sounding voices.