[BNU] OT: Ssaid or hard Drive

  • From: Ricardo Herrera <deathdogg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 11:24:52 -0800

Hello,

I know someone has a braille plus 18, but I don't remember who. And if you know
the answer to this question, please send off list. My question is this: Does
the braille plus 18 have ssaid story or hard drive storage? I know that the
original had a hard drive, but I'm not sure about the 18. Also, how much
storage does the device have? Thanks, and again, please reply off list.

Sent from my Braille Sense u2 through primary email address (deathdogg)

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view