[BNU] Re: hello

  • From: "Marcia Holder" <marcia3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kevingreenan106@xxxxxxxxx>, <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 18:39:01 -0000

Dear Kevin

Please do not unsubscribe as this list is useful but going through a bad
patch which Alec and Joseph are working hard to stop.

It is one person causing the trouble.

When you get time go onto the website there is a huge amount of information
on it.

Speak to you soon. Don't give up on this list. Most people are very helpful.

Regards

Marcia