[BNU] Re: just a question about crash

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ricardo Herrera <deathdogg@xxxxxxxxx>, brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx, koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 19:45:01 +0100

What would be fun is for us all using eloquence and just write the codes until hw don't do something. I have to say that some of you went way over the limit with language and codes. I only replied for all of the things but no one crashed or anything. I think (don't quate me) but they did something with eloquence with 9.4 because it did survive when I tried to crash it in a hw office. If Joseph and Alex would never step in I would write the codes. But because I knew that they will step in I did not use it. If they wouldn't of came this list would be no whare by now. This person who said its second name was You would still write we would still code and everyone would unsubscribe.

From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
To: Ricardo Herrera <deathdogg@xxxxxxxxx>,koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
,braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, November 4, 2013 10:31

But before you check your emails the apex should save everything
which means nothing get lost.  Do you know what I mean here?

From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx

Date: Monday, November 4, 2013 10:17
Subject: [BNU] Re: just a question about crash

 But then hw needs to know that with the reset it will loose
things. For example it means that I might do a reset now and it
 will loose all of my things.  If this is what happens they need
 to know it.