[BNU] Re: hello

  • From: Bill Tessore <billtessore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kevingreenan106@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 05:29:07 -0800

Hello Kevin,
Welcome to the Braille Note Users list. It's good to have you on board. No, you aren't in the wrong place, as long as what you're looking for from this group is information about use and maintenance of your BN, then this is the place to be. Regretfully one of our previous members some time ago decided to exhibit unfriendly and unruly conduct on this list. After repeated disciplinary actions on the part of the moderators of this list that person has persisted in foisting unsolicited, and malicious messages upon those of us on this list who are here for the same reasons as yourself. Equally unfortunate is the fact that keeping persistant abusers of spamming rules out of such a group is not as simple a task as we would like. You simply had the misfortune of coming into the group at a time when many of us were not at our best. I think I speak for the entire group when I say please stay and see what we're really made of before you choose to activate the unsubscribe option. I believe you will find that to be a good choice for all concerned.

Shalom,

Bill Tessore
billtessore@xxxxxxxxx
Sent from my BN Apex BT 32 running KS 9.3.1 build 1176