[BNU] Re: hello

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kevingreenan106@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 08:41:03 -0500

Welcome to the list. I am Alex, and myself and Joseph lee are moderators. You
just caught us at a bad time - a former member, banned for obvious reasons,
decided to subscribe under a new email account and cause problems. Instead of
ignoring the spam messages, other members felt the need to respond and create
large, unnecessary threads. This normally does not happen, and I am sorry that
you joined at pretty much the worst time possible. <smile>
On Nov 4, 2013, at 8:34 AM, Kevin Greenan <kevingreenan106@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Folks,
> I live in Manchester in the UK. I purchased an apex braille note relatively
> recently, and find it very useful.
>
> I subscribed to this list yesterday evening, after having had it recommended
> by a friend , under the impression that it was a list where one could discuss
> braillenote issues, but after some of the posts I have read over the past few
> hours, I am wondering if I have got the wrong end of the stick, and should I
> unsubscribe?
>
> Kevin Greenan.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)