[BNU] Re: broaken enter key and can not send my unit in, please help!

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 10:25:15 -0500

I'd take it to a computer shop and explain the situation. I've seen shops
perform battery replacements on older devices for free, so it's worth a try. A
fix like the one you described should be trivial for places like that, and you
might get lucky and have them fix it immediately, at no cost.

--
Have a great day,
Alex