[BNU] Re: a question about mpower recalibration

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 17:04:25 +0000

Hello,
Thanks for the luck! They really need it! I figured it all out, I think! Charge
them for a few hours. Then, space-o, space-i, r. If you press a p, it will give
the level. And in my case, they started: "i'm talking until my battery goes
flat! this repetition makes me go crazy! how about you?" Yes, that's what they
say. After 18 hours, the one with 7.5 is at cycle 10, the one with 8.1 is
nowhere yet, as that is being used for what I usually use apex for. Once I get
done with the 7.5 one, I'll do the 8.1 one. But, got it all figured out!
P.s. Just a little tip on how to get 64% virtual. First of all, make sure that
you either turn speech off, or using kng. Now, rename the objlex or something
like that named folder, if you have one. You only have it, if you have
dictionary or nemeth tutorial. Once that's done, reset. For me, that gives 64%
on the 8.1 device. And if you want the extention back,  just rename the folder
and reset, or, just install the product key again, if you still have it.