[BNU] Re: a question about mpower recalibration

  • From: Jessica Brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx, bn list <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 16:14:56 -0800

There are a bunch of different recalabration modes. For your situation I would recommend using the deep discharge mode. It does not matter where the charge is when you start, the charging and discharging is dealt with automatically. Go to support information mode like you did, then, I think it's z. If not, space with e and try different letters until you hear something about deep discharge. Then leave them for a few days, as they will need to charge and discharge more then once. When the recalabration is running, you can hit space I think it is to get results on the test and find out when it is done. If space does not work, space with h to find out how to get test results.