[BNU] Re: a question about mpower recalibration

  • From: "Sharon S" <koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Braille Note" <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 23:05:06 +1100

Hi, from memory if the MPower is unable to be
recalibrated then you will receive a message to that effect. However I can't
remember how you get to the point where this message comes up hopefully
someone else can remember that one.

This makes me think I really should get my hands on my friends MPower and
check out what it is up to. I know it would have never been through a

recalibration because he doesn't know how to do it and he hasn't asked me to
run it through with him.

Anyway good luck with yours.

From Shaz.

---