[BNU] a question about mpower recalibration

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 23:44:43 +0000

Hello All, Mpower Users,
I happen to have a few mpowers here, who needs recalibrating. So I accepted the
challenge, because I thought that I can do it. So far, both are here, plugged
in, but neither are recalibrated yet. So the question is, does anyone here know
how to do it? The way that I have done it was to go options, support
information, and press r. However, once it discharged, it just reset itself,
and went back main menu. So how does that work? Shall I just leave them plugged
in at night and see? The problem is, though, I don't know how long they were in
the cupboard for. Therefore, I'm not even sure how much they would need to be
charged. But either ways, one charges very slowly, as I can just about check
the percentage within support information itself. Is that a good or a bad sign?
I would really be happy, if someone has some suggestions.
Many thanks!

Rajmund and the mpowers

Sent from my Braille Sense

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view