[BNU] Re: Recently Sent Messages

  • From: Shawn Abraham <shawnabraham21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: deathdogg@xxxxxxxxx, tombehler@xxxxxxxxx, dbartling714@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 17:52:29 -0500

Hahaha your right, we're pressing these reset buttons everyday anyway. But it's just when I'm frantically looking through my slow keymail inbox for an atatched exam, my BN suddenly freezes without any warning or last messages. Actually, no. I might see the name of the person who sent it (f You), with an implied evil laugh before my BN resets and puts me at the top of my inbox. On another note, now the crash code just seems to ruin my speech and not freeze. Even to change the synthisizer option isn't available.

in which case I have to reset amyway.
Something else. It seems to me like this spammer is oppressing someone's whole life. You check the BN list with your apex and it crashes. So you decide to start up your trusty jaws and get crashed on the sendero list. So open up your braille sense, go to the kims list, and see a crash code that crashes you. Or at the least curses you out. I know there aren't any list spammers being tracked by the CIA, but can't something be done about this. I mean there has to be a solution. This could go on for years and destroy lists.

From: David Bartling <dbartling714@xxxxxxxxx
To: tombehler@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, November 7, 2013 5:36

Hi
I agree, this is bad, very bad and the mods are doing all they can but if he wants to, he can just come back. Is there no way to trace this guy I know ip won't work because he could change it but what about dns
or mac?

On 11/7/13, Tom Behler <tombehler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And, this is the very reason I am seriously considering unsubscribing
from this list if the harmful spam continues.

I know the moderators are doing everything they can, but the crash codes made one of my Jaws computers crash once, and I can't afford to have these
sorts of problems.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan