[brailleblaster] Re: [liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Re: Moving liblouis from Subversion to Mercurial

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 19:18:31 -0500

The newer googlecode pages, such as for BrailleBlaster and liblouisutdml
have a number of features that I would like to have. For instance, there
is a box that can be checked so that one can use one's Google sign-on
password to make a commit, rather than a generated password. These pages
also have an updated list of licenses, and Mercurial is the first choice
for repository.

I need to be able to commit to liblouis. If we keep the old page and
just change the repository we may keep the problems as well. It appeard
to recognize my username and password but hen have some other sort (and
obscure) authentication problem. I need to comit yesterday, or rather
several days ago. The files for building liblouis-2.dll and
liblouis-2.dll are still not in the repository.

We can use the tool for changing from Subversion to Mercurial that
Michael mentioned. That will keep the history, but I can't remember when
we have used that history.

John