[brailleblaster] Re: embossers:

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 07:46:01 -0400

Kenny,

Not that I am aware of. If I am wrong, someone will correct me.

Best regards from Ohio,

Vic

On 2013-09-26, at 1:19 AM, Kenny Peyatt <p.wildcat1234@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What embossers will work with braille blaster? I have a Index basic-d
embosser and I was wondering if it was going to be included in in the list
of embossers that will be availible to use with braille blaster?
Kenny Peyatt

Do you have a way in braille blaster to change the way page numbers are
presented?
Kenny Peyatt