[brailleblaster] Re: embossers:

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 13:45:58 -0400

Kenny,

Then my instructions should work. Let me know if you have any other
questions.

Best regards from Ohio,

Vic

On 2013-09-26, at 1:19 AM, Kenny Peyatt <p.wildcat1234@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What embossers will work with braille blaster? I have a Index basic-d
embosser and I was wondering if it was going to be included in in the list
of embossers that will be availible to use with braille blaster?
Kenny Peyatt

How do you tell braille blaster where to put the page numbers on the page?
Kenny Peyatt

I am using the version downloaded from the internet.
Kenny Peyatt