[brailleblaster] Re: embossers:

  • From: kenny peyatt <p.wildcat1234@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 10:13:24 -0700

On 9/27/2013 5:26 AM, Vic Beckley wrote:

Kenny,

The settings that control such things are in the following file:

C:\Program Files\brailleblaster\programData\liblouisutdml\lbu_files\preferences.cfg

Edit the following values:

printPageNumberAt top

braillePageNumberAt bottom

If you are running Windows Vista or above, you will have to edit this file with administrator privileges.

To learn more about all the settings look in the helpDocs folder for the liblouisutdml documentation.

I assume you are running the version of BrailleBlaster that you downloaded from the website, not built from the repository. Is that correct?

Best regards from Ohio,

Vic

    On 2013-09-26, at 1:19 AM, Kenny Peyatt <p.wildcat1234@xxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:p.wildcat1234@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    What embossers will work with braille blaster? I have a Index
    basic-d embosser and I was wondering if it was going to be
    included in in the list of embossers that will be availible to use
    with braille blaster?
    Kenny Peyatt

How do you tell braille blaster where to put the page numbers on the page?
Kenny Peyatt

I am using the version downloaded from the internet.
Kenny Peyatt