[brailleblaster] Re: embossers:

  • From: Kenny Peyatt <p.wildcat1234@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 14:21:53 -0400

On 9/26/2013 7:57 AM, erik burggraaf wrote:
Hi, I just set up brailleblaster with an index basic v4 and it works very well. The compatibility is seemless. just choose it from the file emboss dialog and it flies.

Best,

Erik Burggraaf
Follow my series of articles about setting up a small business through the ontario disability support program at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com/blog
Ebony Consulting toll-free: 1-888-255-5194
or on the web at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com

On 2013-09-26, at 1:19 AM, Kenny Peyatt <p.wildcat1234@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:p.wildcat1234@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

What embossers will work with braille blaster? I have a Index basic-d embosser and I was wondering if it was going to be included in in the list of embossers that will be availible to use with braille blaster?
Kenny Peyatt

How do you tell braille blaster where to put the page numbers on the page?
Kenny Peyatt