[brailleblaster] Re: When Was the Latest Release Released

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 11:01:11 -0500

Scott,

A deb file will be most welcome. I need to find a couple of stinkbugs
first and also get 32-bit .so files for loblouis and liblouisutdml You
should have plenty of time to practice.

There is a copy of the Apache 2 license in the BrailleBlaster
repository. If you have Mercurial you can just update your copy.

John