[brailleblaster] Re: When Was the Latest Release Released

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 02:19:02 -0500

The last release of BrailleBlaster just showed the GUI. It doesn't
really do anything. As soon as I find some bugs in liblouis and
liblouisutdml I'll make a new release. Meanwhile you can get an idea of
what it will be ca[able of by getting the latest version from the
repository and looking at the methods in
org.brailleblaster.wordprocessor.DocumentManager.java

Once the bugs are resolved I will need people to make 32-bit libraries
for all three platforms. I'm planning six downloads, one for each
platform and architecture.

John