[brailleblaster] Re: When Was the Latest Release Released

  • From: Scott Berry <scottbb1973@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 09:44:33 -0500

John,

Then I am guessing for the ime being don't worry about making a deb file
for Ubuntu yet?  I still have to learn how to make the deb files so I
can practice.  Also do you have a link for the Apache 2.0 license?  I
need to include that in the deb file creation.

--
Scott Berry
E-mail Address: scottbb1973@xxxxxxxxx