[brailleblaster] Current Status

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 21:32:21 -0500

BrailleBlaster can now open xml files translate them and save the
translation. The first parts of the original and translated files are
shown in the DAISY and Braille views. There is no attempt at
synchronization, but the screen should look approximately is it will in
the finished product.Everything is in the repositories. There are still
a couple of bugs having to do with emphasis. When I find those I'll
release everything.

If you have a 32-bit machine please consider making 32-bit builds of
liblouis and liblouisutdml. They will be used for the user-testable
distributions.

Thanks,