[brailleblaster] Translating and multidocument interface

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 12:20:42 -0400

John,

I can bring up two documents with BB at the same time. If I translate the
first and then try to translate the second, the translation will fail. I
have duplicated this several times. This is not even using UTD so it must be
related to the MDI. There is no error output to the console when starting
from the command line. If I don't translate the first then the second will
translate. Obviously, this needs attention.

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic
E-mail: vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx