[brailleblaster] Re: Translating and multidocument interface

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 20:29:25 +0100

Hello,
Sorry no offer of a solution yet, but could you answer the following as well: If you load two documents, translate the second (you said that will work) and then translate the first, will the first document be translated? I guess a more precise way of saying what I am asking, is it always the second translation which fails or is it only specific to the second document being loaded? How about if you load a document, translate it, close the document and load another and try and translate?

Michael Whapples
On 07/05/2012 17:20, Vic Beckley wrote:
John,

I can bring up two documents with BB at the same time. If I translate the
first and then try to translate the second, the translation will fail. I
have duplicated this several times. This is not even using UTD so it must be
related to the MDI. There is no error output to the console when starting
from the command line. If I don't translate the first then the second will
translate. Obviously, this needs attention.

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic
E-mail: vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx