[brailleblaster] Re: Importing Files

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 17:33:40 -0500

Susan,

Thanks for the link. I've been looking for something like that.

Certainly I will concentrate on getting BrailleBlaster to work well with
Daisy. I'm just collecting information for the future.

BrailleBlaster will also have the capability to convert various
non-daisy files to Daisy via xslt. Many word processors can now produce
xml if asked. Word does. liblouisutdml can handle its format now.

John

--
John J. Boyer, Executive Director
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc.