[bookshare-discuss] Re: question on proofreading

  • From: "Yohandy" <yohandy85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 20:37:55 -0500

Ah got it. so what happens after the proofreader uploads the book back to bookshare? Is there another group of people in charge of the approval process? I never gave all this much thought, but it is truly amazing what everyone on the site goes through together to make these books available.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>