[bookshare-discuss] Re: publisher quality

  • From: lana <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 08:40:27 -0700

html files can be converted to .txt These should read fine.  What bothers me is
the increasing number of books appearing on the new books list that don't have
synopses ----- source message -----
from: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
to: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date: 2008/02/22 16:17:33
subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: publisher quality