[bookshare-discuss] Re: publisher quality

I think we no longer see the nimac books, but we do see some books coming from the publishers.

I might be wrong, but that's what I think.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 8:00 AM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] publisher quality

Hello everyone,

Are all books that say Publisher Quality part of the NIMAC agreement and unavaliable to the general user, or is this a case-by-case thing? To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line. To get a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.