[bookshare-discuss] Re: publisher quality

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <hillikera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 20:02:01 -0700

BRF is coming very soon.  We are definitely working on it.

And I'm still writing synopses for the pq books.  I'd love volunteer help if
anyone is interested. You don't have to have read the books you summarize. I'll talk you
through the process.  It's fairly straight-forward I promise.  If
interested, one can write me at allisonh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best,
Allison Hilliker
Bookshare.org Intern: operations and marketing outreach.
E-mail allisonh@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bookshare.org

----- Original Message ----- From: "rita weyler" <ritaweyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>