[bookshare-discuss] Re: policy on new books?

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 21:45:33 -0400

I may have missed your original post. I don't remember you saying that. As a matter of fact, I am just reading one message after another as I come to them and replying if I have a reply. I have already revised some of the things I have said in this thread as I move from one message to another.

On 7/11/2015 9:19 PM, Miriam Vieni wrote:

Roger, If you'd read my original post, you'd know that
Nation Books does provide books to Bookshare. And, I did immediately submit
the book to the wish list. I've only submitted one book to the wish list
previously, and it took 18 months to get it. I'd really like to read it
sooner than that. As for scanning books, I have neither the skill, patience,
nor physical health to do that.

Miriam