[bookshare-discuss] Re: please download and listen

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 11:24:52 -0600

I tried to get this message out as a normal written email, but Charter
wouldn't let me. I've talked to them twice to no avail. I'll get a new email
address ASAP and then subscribe with that. I didn't want to send it as a
sound file, but, trust me, it's not spam nor is there anything wrong with
the file. I'd send you the text file, but I can't. I even tried rewriting it
and changing the subject line. I even tried removing and then readding my
Charter account. Nothing doing!!