[bookshare-discuss] Re: please download and listen

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 08:45:59 -0500

I had no idea who Nancy was. The file did not download to my computer. I specifically have my security set not to download huge files. I take the warning off if warned somebody is sending me something big. Another precaution to avoid viruses.

Nancy would it make sense to put your message on the friends of bookshare link and send us a message pointing to it? Attachments in general concern me in this virus infested time.

E.