[bookshare-discuss] Re: please download and listen

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 04:57:32 -0600

No thanks, that's a good way to get a bad virus.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: "Missouri Chat List" <chat@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "mcb List" <Missouri-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 4:26 AM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] please download and listen

I've been having trouble getting email out of here for about the past 12
hours. Please download and listen to the following voice mail message that
I'm sending from my Philmore account. Thanks.

This is an email link to a copy of a voicemail message sent from Philmore
Productions Voicemail. To hear the sound file, click on the following link:
http://www.pmpmail.com/vis_wav/08012704242125.wav