[bookshare-discuss] Re: membership.

  • From: "Dianne B. Phelps" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 15:33:39 -0700

In all honesty, I know people who are simply unable or unwilling to pay for
the priviledge of using a good library. I have often felt that NLS or our
state talking book libraries would benefit from a once-a-year membership
fee.

With Book Share, I joined because I wanted a faster way to read, firstly,
but they make new books available to us way faster than our government
libraries.

Finally, while I am a retired fossil, I am thrilled to see text books being
made available and children's books. I wish we had this when I was growing
up along with a few other things I am spoiled to have and use.

Dianne B. Phelps,
Napa, California