[bookshare-discuss] Re: membership.

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 19:18:11 -0400

I find more of interest on Bookshare myself even if I am not planning to give up BARD. With all my expenses the price is still a bit steep for me though. I should point out that if you volunteer, however, you will be surprised at how fast those credits accumulate.

On 4/12/2012 3:46 PM, Dianne B. Phelps wrote:
I am new to this list, but I believe Book Share is worth every penny. I
don't know what I ever did without book Share. I have the BARD privileges,
but I find more of interest right here.

Dianne B. Phelps,
Napa, California