[bookshare-discuss] Victor Reader Stream For Sale

  • From: "ali kazi" <prince_ali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vrstream@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 16:18:01 +0200

Hi listers,

Apologies for the off-topic message.
I have a used Humanware Victor Reader Stream for sale. The product is in
good condition and will come with a charger, the long USB cable to
connect to the computer, and the short USB cable to connect to external
devices. I am based in the United Kingdom, and I am asking £150.00 (not
including any postal/shipping charges which can be discussed off list).
Please contact me off list if you are interested.

Kind regards,

Ali Kazi

--
  ali kazi