[bookshare-discuss] just submitted

  • From: Traci Evans <season@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 16:52:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone,
I just submitted Seduced On The Red  Carpet by Ann Christopher It was a
sizzling romance so if you are at all ofended by descriptions of intimacy,
please be aware that ths book has them. I joined another harlequin club because
none of the books they list are on bookshare and after checking this particular
imprint dating back to 2004, the books don't appear

Pub. Date: October 2010
Publisher: Kimani Press
Format: Mass Market Paperback , 217pp
Sales Rank: 93,394
Series:
Kimani Romance Series
 , #206
ISBN-13:
9780373861811
ISBN:
0373861818
Synopsis
Discovered at sixteen, supermodel Livia Blake has lived a life most women only
dream
of. But beneath the glitz and glamour is a small-town girl who yearns for
babies,
a permanent home—and the man to go with it. Then she meets Hunter Chambers at
his
family-owned Napa Valley winery. The sexy single father tempts Livia with a
desire
she's never known…and with a dream she was afraid wouldn't come true.
Hunter knows Livia's type…and she's not his
 type at all. But he can't deny the passion surging between them. But what
happens
once Livia jets off to her next photo shoot, taking Hunter's heart with her? Is
their
love strong enough to create their own private paradise, far from the glare of
the
spotlight?