[bookshare-discuss] Re: just submitted

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 21:26:53 -0500

I don't know them all, but I will be looking into this tonight. *G*

I do know that many excellent authors have written books for this series.

Maithe
----- Original Message ----- From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 20:59:59 -0500

It is a Forgotten Realms series book.  Many authors contributed to this
series such as Tanya Huff, P. N. Elrod, etc. It is a mix of scifi, romance,
fantasy, adventure...it is very good.

From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 20:42:31 -0500
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] just submitted

Hi list,

I just submitted:

Death of a Dark Lord by Laurell K. Hamilton
and
Darkling by Yasmine Galenorm.

Maithe
maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx