[bookshare-discuss] just submitted

Hi,

I just submitted for your validating pleasure, Adventures in Darkness by Tom
Sullivan. I read it and it's an excellent scan. Blind since birth, author
and well-known entertainer Tom Sullivan recounts with wicked wit and
captivating clarity the hair-raising adventures of his eleventh year in
1950s New England... escaping from his blind school, reliefpitcher in the
neighborhood league, and boxing in a backyard bout with tbhe neighborhood
bully

Adventures in Darkness is a classic tale of boyhood adventure through a
formative season, a summer of hilarity and heart, tears and triumph! armed
with a daring dream, and  the fearlessness and mischief of youth.  Tom
refused to settle for the conventional confines of his blindness, and set in
motion a chain of events that dynamically changed his life forever.

Sue Mangis