[bookshare-discuss] Re: books on famous speechs

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 02:12:58 -0500

Hi Christine,

This is perfect!  I can use some of these.  I have to write a 2000 word essay
on a famous individual whose speech made a difference.  Yeah, I really hate
writing these things.  I have to use citations, etc., etc. and I am not a happy
camper.  Thanks for the help...I really appreciate it.

Hugs,

Maithe