[bookshare-discuss] Re: The Wish List Has Been Updated

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 17:54:15 -0500

I just sent in about six requests.  Since my scans don't turn out I put in
reqauests for books I tried sending.
That way at least maybe they'll get ont o the site.
I can't see trying to scan and send till I get a better scanner.  Gonna let
this one war out first so I'll just have to let it suffice for myself for now.
Patti

I have found that when you are deeply troubled, there are things you get from
the silent devoted companionship of a dog that you can get from no other source.
Doris Day