[bookshare-discuss] Re: The Wish List Has Been Updated

  • From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:44:51 -0700

Cindy,

That list you have would be very interesting.  I am only thirty, and I don't
know if I will ever be able to read all the books that I would like to.  I
hear about new ones every day.  This morning I heard of a new one by Art
Buchwald, called Too Soon to Say Good-bye.  That would be a good one to add
to the collection.  There's always new books, and bookshare has made it
easier for us to get a hold of so much wonderful reading material.  We just
didn't used to have this kind of access a few years ago.

Kasondra Payne