[bookshare-discuss] Re: The Wish List Has Been Updated

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 14:37:50 -0800 (PST)

William,

After you log in and are taken to the Volunteers Page
there is a "Select this link to go directly to
the latest Wish List ..." at the top of the page right
underneath Volunteer HOme. At least that's where I see
it. Possibly it's located elsewhere if you're not
sighted, but it should be somewhere on the Volunteer
page. You can put in a find for wish list, perhaps.

Are you still in San Diego? Beautiful weather down
there?

Cindy

--- "Stephan, William S NWK"