[bookshare-discuss] Re: O_T Liz H.'s Dog

  • From: "rita weyler" <ritaweyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 12:21:33 -0500

Hi Patti
My email is ritaweyler@xxxxxxxxxxxx have never figured out if their is a way to
find out someone's email address.
Rita
  From: Patti Johnson
  To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 12:51 PM
  Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: O_T Liz H.'s Dog

  Hey Rita, send me a private note if you want, when did you go to Southeastern?
  Just curious.
  All my dogs except the first one, Zee, have come from there. Zee was from
Guiding Eyes.
  Patti

  Throw all your worries on Him, for He cares for you.
  1 Peter 5-7,
   Good News for Modern Man, Today's English Version