[bookshare-discuss] Re: O_T Liz H.'s Dog

I think it is because we know what effort it is to form a special
partnership.  Smile.

Positive thoughts for Guinevere and I today, o.k. she got a bad bag of food
I hope, and is very sick, we had diarrhea this morning and this afternoon
plus vomitting.  Need less to say she is getting fasted today,.

poor pup and we are getting  a new bag of food, smile, on Wednesday so
making a run to CVS to find a tiny bag of some kind of dog food to feed her
tomorrow until the replacement shipment comes here.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.