[bookshare-discuss] Re: O_T Liz H.'s Dog

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 12:55:42 -0500

Southeastern doesn't use the letter way of naming any more, it's done by
sponsorship.
However in my last class Mayo and Mustang were brothers.  That was a
coincidence I guess.
I think is interesting the names people come up with.
Patti

Throw all your worries on Him, for He cares for you.
1 Peter 5-7,
 Good News for Modern Man, Today's English Version