[bookshare-discuss] Re: Newspapers

  • From: "Cheryl Fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 09:03:57 -0600

Rick,

Thanks for the good ideas about formatting newspapers for easier reading.  I
had several on my flash card for the Braillenote but got frustrated trying
to find the articles themselves so deleted them.  Seems like it would be
faster to read on Newsline letting the phone system find the article
beginnings rather than editing the Braille file though it's always good to
have several ways of getting information.  Just my two cents worth.

Cheryl