[bookshare-discuss] Re: Newspapers

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 08:12:10 -0500

Sue,

When you unpack the file that you download,  the unpack utility has an
option to automatically convert the file into HTML for you.  The "settings"
button will allow you to set your preference as to whether the utility will
ask you to convert the file into HTML everytime you process a file through
it.

I hope this helps.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director
Office of Special Services